If you are here most likely you are looking for information regarding environmental management in Poland. Good choice, welcome!
POLISH FORUM ISO 14000 is an independent, non-profit organization of individuals and legal entities involved in environmental management issues. The Association was established 1996. Our individual members are: environmental management experts (ie. management reps from organizations maintaining Environmental Management Systems), environmental auditors and qualified EMAS verifiers. Entities supporting the Association are ISO 14001 certified or EMAS registered organizations, environmental consultancies, accredited ISO 14001 certifiers and EMAS verifiers.
- to promote environmental management as effective way of protecting environment and improve competitiveness, and
- to support initiatives improving the quality of environmental management applications in Poland,
- to strengthen synergies with other schemes eg. ISO 50001, ISO 45001, SA 8000, ISO 9001.
POLISH FORUM ISO 14000 co-operates with the institutions important for certified environmental management systems eg.:
- Polish Centre for Accreditation,
- Ministry of Climate,
- Ministry of Environment,
- General Directorate for Environment Protection,
- Polish Standardization Committee.
We actively participate in the works of Technical Committee 207 of International Standard Organisation.
For more information, please, contact:
Robert Pochyluk – Vice President of the Board
tel. +48 516 49 89 35